Our color block face masks were created to be both exceptionally comfortable and impossibly chic. We've done lots of research on the most safe and effective attributes, and have incorporated them into what we feel is not only a beautiful mask, but one that actually does what it is designed...
Our color block face masks were created to be both exceptionally comfortable and impossibly chic. We've done lots of research on the most safe and effective attributes, and have incorporated them into what we feel is not only a beautiful mask, but one that actually does what it is designed to do beautifully. We use a triple layer construction using a tightly woven 100% silk, 100% cotton, and a silk/cotton voile that all work together to filter out the particles we don't want to breathe. The silk has an electromagnetic charge that traps particles, while the cotton is both comfortable, and an efficient physical barrier. They also have a sleeve for inserting a 2.5ppm carbon filter, if you so desire. Together, and along with being socially distant, they are your best bet for being out in public in a safe manner.
Our masks have Japanese elastic ties that fit comfortably tied behind ears, or behind the head as you prefer. In addition, a flexible nose bridge wire allows for easy customization and a proper fit. The tailored construction creates a more flattering look, with a defined jawline and no excess fabric. Once tied on properly, the masks hardly move allowing for a minimum of touching or fussing with to stay put.
Please note these masks are not medically certified and are not a replacement for any medical grade Personal Protective Equipment. LFrank does not provide any guaranteed protection against COVID-19 and is not intended to replace other safety measures and guidelines as advised by The World Health Organization.
Each mask in the LFrank collection is made exclusively in Los Angeles in small production batches. Please allow 2-3 weeks for special orders, or for items ordered that are currently out of stock.
- For each mask sold, we will make a donation to No Kid Hungry, helping to end childhood hunger in America.
- Hand washing and air drying, or steaming is recommended to clean your mask after each use. For best results, do not place the mask in the washing machine or dryer.
- Triple Layer 100% silk, 60/40% silk cotton voile lining
- Flexible Nose Bridge Wire
- Japanese elastic ties for tying behind head or ears, as desired
- Includes two replaceable carbon 2.5ppm filters
- Measures 8" across, 4" from center top to chin seam
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All masks are final sale